вторник, 27 мая 2014 г.

I can


I’m Elen Mkrtchyan. I’m 11, I live in Erevan, Bangaldesh. I’m not very-very tall, I have brown eyes and hair. My nose is small. I love dance, draw, take pictures, sing and I go to swim lessons. I study in 6th class, in Mkhitar Sebastatsi” complecs. I like my school, because it is very cool and interesting and because there are all my friends. I have many hobbies; dancing, drawing and taking photos. But my favorite one is dancing. I am fond of dancing. I dance everywhere; at home, at cafe, at supermarket, at restaurant... Dance is  everything to me. I love to dance with my friends. We have special dances (flash mobs), which  we dance together. For example Tacata, limbo, Cha cha slide... When I have free time I draw. I draw people, trees, flowers, animals. I also like to take photos. I take photos of nature.   I love basketball. I play basketball in the p. s lessons, in the parks and in the yard. I am fond of rock. I listen to  rock every day. I also love different kinds of music. I like washing dishes. I am fond of wolves and dogs. I dislike, when people  lie.. I like to speak  English, because English is a very-very beautiful language. I can work on computer, I can dance, sing, swim, draw, take pictures, play basketball,  wash dishes… I can read and  write in English, I can  translate, understand,  understand by listening. I can also  communicate with my friends in English,  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий